Parking Snow Ban
Due to current weather conditions, we are not accepting vehicles to be entered into our overnight parking database.
Please check back soon to submit your vehicle for future dates.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
• This is not an Emergency.
• I am not requesting a Police Officer to respond at this time.
• This incident occurred within the Village of Brookfield.
• There is not any suspect information available concerning this incident.
• This incident does not involve evidence that needs to be collected by a Police Officer.
• I am aware that filing a false police report is a crime (720 ILCS 5/26-1(a)(4)).
The following reports may be submitted through the Brookfield Police Department Online Reporting System:
• Damage to Property (non-criminal)
• Identity theft (unemployment fraud, unauthorized usage of personal information, etc.)
• Lost property
• Suspicious incidents (delayed)
• Vandalism / Graffiti
• All cases filed using the Brookfield Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
• Upon review, if further investigation or additional information is needed, a Brookfield Police Officer will contact you.
• Please allow five (5) business days for your report to be processed through our records management system. At which time, a police report number will be generated and emailed back to you for your records.
If you need to report any other type of incident not listed or have any questions, please contact the Brookfield Police Department at (708) 485-8131.
Please select the key holder entry screen that best fits your location.
As a resident, you have the ability to request your own entries that will be directed right to
your Law Enforcement Agency. Simply choose the selection below and fill out a form for your
Provide us the details of your vehicle and the location it will be parked over night. We will add your request to our
database to ensure a ticket is not given.