Georgia Tech University Dispatch Center uses QA Tracker for their Quality Assurance Evaluations
Georgia Tech Takes Advantage of Frontline's QA Tracker!
Quality Assurance Evaluations are an important aspect to the PSAP
industry. We have identified the need and have created an easy way to
evaluate, track and report your results with a cloud-based solution.
understand that many states have moved to require Quality Assurance
Evaluations be performed by all dispatch centers. These Universities are
the newest members to join our program.
Benefits of the QA Tracker:
- Preloaded APCO/NENA ANS 18.104.22.1685 Standard Evaluations
- Full report functionality to help identify trends and weaknesses
- Cloud-based software with minimal start-up time
- Create Alerts to Notify Supervisors on failed questions
- Create Calibrations to compare evaluators
- Affordable pricing
software goes beyond doing an evaluation. The reporting capabilities
allow the supervisors to take advantage of this information for training
purposes. Which allows for corrective action, resulting in higher
evaluation scores in the future, and ultimately providing better service
to the communities we protect.
Click Here to learn more about our QA Tracker!