Parking on city streets is prohibited between the hours of 2:00am and 5:00am - violators will be ticketed. If you need to park your vehicle overnight you must contact the Police department by phone at (630) 293-2222 or submit your request using the online form.
• Requests must be received prior to 2:00 a.m.; any request made after 2:00 a.m. may be subject to a parking citation.
• Overnight parking is limited to three (3) requests within a thirty (30) day period.
• Vehicles must be legally parked - Must adhere to all posted signage.
• Parking citation may be issued if information is found to be falsified or incorrect.
• Manipulating the system in order to gain parking permission is prohibited - parking citation may be issued.
• Overnight parking cannot be granted for residents of multi-family (apartment) buildings.
• Overnight parking will not be granted when there is two inches or more of snowfall.
If this is an emergency, please call 911