FrontLine Public Safety Solutions, LLC (“Company”, “We”, “Our”, or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, https://www.frontlinepss.com, and associated webpages therein (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- Through the state and city public portals (the “Public Portal”).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Through the Mobile Tool Kit, Training Tracker, and Quality Assurance Evaluations.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, license plate number, or telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you leave a comment on our Website, request a quote or demo on our Website, and provide requests into the applicable Public Portal.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and completing requests through the applicable Public Portal. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a quotation, additional information, or demo or requesting further services through the applicable Public Portal. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including but not limited to providing access to your requests through the Public Portal to applicable police and dispatch service providers.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including but not limited to applicable police and dispatch service providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions located at https://www.frontlinepss.com/terms-and-conditions , and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Proper access and use of information provided on our Website is governed by our terms and conditions located at https://www.frontlinepss.com/terms-and-conditions.
We do not meet the conditions as outlined in Section 1798.140 of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and therefore are not subject to CCPA requirements. For specific information related to your ability to access and correct your personal information, see Accessing and Correcting Your Information above.
While no service is completely secure, we have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and an SSL certificate.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
FrontLine Public Safety Solutions, LLC
55 W 22nd St. STE 300, Lombard, IL 60148
or via our phone number: (630) 613-9763
Last modified: May 27, 2020